View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 05:27 PM   #44
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
mhubeny180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehhhregartless View Post
What kind of suspension work have you done?
Only thing I've done to it myself are new coil overs to replace the old tiens the rears were blown so I just tossed all 4. But there are aftermarket control arms and tension rods the whole works, I thought about changing the caster so the wheels come more toward the rear wheels, but then the wheels will just hit the back of the fender, and this is where I started to think about the rocketbunny v2 fenders as you just cut a whole hunk of fender out and slap those puppies on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceOnesxWai View Post
What are your wheel specs? What are your tire specs? Spacer sizes? This info would have given half the members here a solid answer for you besides your pics. If you had posted this on your very first post this would have gone differently.

There are countless threads that give you info on wheel fitment but yet you want to be spoon fed and take constructive criticism negatively. Im gonna say this is not the forum for you.
Its not about being spoon fed, in my original unedited post and several times in the thread, I specify that I don't plan on changing the wheels (which i did specify the size 18 x 9.5/10.5j), or the spacers, nor do i plan changing the tires, constructive criticism is not "luks retardid bor" I'm not asking for criticism, nor do I give a hoot lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post

there's a huge difference between buying nice parts and wasting $800 on wheel spacers like a dumb fuck.

says market prices are too high for discontinued items that could be shipped from japan.
buys wheel spacers with 1000% mark up.
what do you know about quality mister replica. Have a read and learn something mister ebay spec r http://www.wheelspacers.ca/.