View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 08:32 AM   #74
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Sileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhubeny180sx View Post
lol such a lame excuse for not being able to afford to properly build a car. maybe if you focused your attention on building one very nice car, rather than 5 pieces of junk, you would have some credibility. feels nice when someone makes fun of your unfinished project right? Alot of ppl fail to see that this a thread asking for a suggestion that I possibly havent thought of, and not "hei guys my car finally finished look" FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE PLUS.

HAHAHA Really? You are joking right? None of my cars are properly built?

Please enlighten me on how none of my cars are properly built? Aside from My AE86 which the engine was in an unknown state and I was on a time crunch to get running before I had to leave the US.

Maybe you should take a closer look at my build threads and notice the quality of parts that are installed in them.

My GT-R. Yeah so haggard
1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Don't Buy Engines from JDM-Online http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/207457-jdm-online.html
Don't Buy XS-Power or SSAC Shit