View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 09:07 AM   #79
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Sileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhubeny180sx View Post
you think its impressive, its an average gtr, there is one that looks exactly like it in my small ass mining town a few streets away from me with all the nismo goodies. cool you read zilvia and fanboy arc parts to get sik jdm status, that spoiler looks terrible. why dont you show us your rainbow 240s? Do i go bash your 240s, I have the mental capacity to understand people post things here that are a work in progress, so im not gonna chirp someones car, but if someone is gonna trash talk me of course I will defend myself, and Im very good at it. You dont see me posting my cadillac escalade ext or lincoln navigator around here rite why would i 240/fariladyz forum bro...

I never said it was hot shit. Like I said body work is last on my cars so yeah its gonna look similar to most. You said all my cars were not properly built and look like shit. Still waiting on your explanation on how they are poorly built too.

I am just proving you wrong.

It is also an ARC spoiler. Mounts to the Factory wing mounts and is lighter weight and more functional.

so its fan boy to have quality parts? interesting. So I guess those SSR's you have make you a fan boy as well then right? According to your logic.

I build my cars to what I like not other ppl. and defiantly don't copy other ppls style like you are doing. I try to be original.
1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Don't Buy Engines from JDM-Online http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/207457-jdm-online.html
Don't Buy XS-Power or SSAC Shit