View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 10:11 AM   #98
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
So anybody have a working speedo yet with the cd009 swap? I'm debating over which route to take on this.

I should be able to run a front abs knuckle sensor to get a speed signal from it.

Also LOJ offers a speed sensor kit that goes on the front yoke of the driveshaft, however at $300 it's a bit pricey.

This brings the question, better to pull speed from the rear/driven wheels or from the front wheels?
In the grand scheme it's best to have BOTH so that you can take advantage of traction control if your ecu supports it...

I'm leaning towards the driven wheels since that's how a regular s13 speed signal is pulled... But that's the most expensive route too.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote