View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 07:12 AM   #145
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post
YO momma

Related, but different (so that's exactly not the same, right? oh boy):

Has anyone every contacted Raxles for replacment axles? Instead of all the mix and match stuff, why can't we just have them make a strong axle (or even replacement OE grade) that fits the most common stuff?

I know on our car we destroyed everything, until Marty at Raxles made us a nice setup using a real cv inner (the Rzeppa-ish style) that mimiced a porsche style inner, and then R32 (vw) outer...best of both worlds. These are now onto their 45th or so hour of racing without a single sign of failure.
I've never heard of Raxles, but this sounds like a good solution to me, so long as they are not ridiculous price wise. One issue I can forsee is that some of us need a touch longer axle to not stretch the boots, but that seems a simple problem with a simple solution.

DSS wants to charge a lot of money for such things.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote