View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 04:48 AM   #134
PrinceRvo

Trader Rating: (0)
PrinceRvo is not welcome here anymorePrinceRvo is not welcome here anymorePrinceRvo is not welcome here anymorePrinceRvo is not welcome here anymorePrinceRvo is not welcome here anymorePrinceRvo is not welcome here anymorePrinceRvo is not welcome here anymorePrinceRvo is not welcome here anymorePrinceRvo is not welcome here anymorePrinceRvo is not welcome here anymorePrinceRvo is not welcome here anymore
s13 Looking for a 240 or 180sx pls hlp

If anybody could help me find a cheap 240sx that is in good condition tha would be great. $1200 -$1300

Quote:
Originally Posted by japierdole View Post
Hello Zilvia, I am looking to buy an S13 so I can have something to drive to school and also learn to drift. I know that using a daily to drift isn't a very good idea but I am still in highschool so I can take the bus to school when something goes wrong and I'm not able to drive the car. I like the look of a coupe better but I found this hatch with a blown motor and thought it may be a good fit for me. It needs a paint job but it's pretty clean on the inside and it doesn't have much rust. For now, I would swap in a good ka24de, install some bolt ons, and have the car painted. Do you guys think this would be a good base to build on? Thank you in advance for any help.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/cto/5169444507.html
PrinceRvo is offline   Reply With Quote