View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 09:07 AM   #40
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by turboshoebox View Post
I'm glad you guys understand. some people have this misconception the US market stuff comes from the same country and Factory and it's the same quality which is not the case at all
this post, that YOU made, is "who is even talking about US or Japanese brands in general scope here"
Quote:
Originally Posted by turboshoebox View Post
Who is even talking about us or Japanese brands in general scope here?
We been talking about tomei this entire time pal. I don't know where you got this turn into a JDM vs usdm brands debate.
Let's get back to the scope of discussion where you even said yourself the US market tomei stuff was not the same as the japan market tomei stuff.
Being u do seem well versed in this situation ...do u know when this started happening? I know tomei usa has been around since at least 2006 or 07. If it was longer its news to me.
I purchased all my tomei stuff via Sam at jspec around 2005. Durring that time he was getting from Japan direct
Tomei USA has only been around for a few years, before, they were Tomei JP employees acting as representatives/sales people, servicing US vendors, like Frsport. At some point (i'm ballparking within the last 3-5yrs) the split happened, Tomei USA was started, and they started supplying "Tomei" parts that did not come through Tomei Japan.

I feel like this is the 4th of 5th time I've typed this...…

if you bought tomei through sam in 2005, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Tomei usa didn't exist in 2005.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote