View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 09:54 PM   #120
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
I get it, but I also helped set the top of the Porsche market back in '14/15 so I've seen people pay outrageous prices for cars.
...yeah but in my opinion that's shitty. It's trickled into a ton of other models and I really hope it doesn't happen to us. I'd sell my car for what I truly believe it's worth: $7000. People will talk shit, but I'd be fine knowing that's what I'd pay for it if it wasn't already mine. That being said, I wouldn't ask $10k for it in the hopes of setting a price trend, because I'm not a colossal cunt. I cunt for sure, but like fun-sized.

The NSX is a good example. Had I known the price mark-ups would be this bad or unnecessary, I would've considered buying one when I first got here. The SAME cars I used to see for around $40k-$45k (lower KMs, no repair, MT) are now $60k-$65k...and for what? No one seems to care about the new NSX. It's Porsche assholes setting a bad example lol.