View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 12:37 AM   #11
gripster
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
gripster is a jewel in the roughgripster is a jewel in the roughgripster is a jewel in the roughgripster is a jewel in the roughgripster is a jewel in the roughgripster is a jewel in the roughgripster is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by peglio View Post
Had my s15 since 2009, had loads of looks over the years. Doing my final version , rebuilding it currently with a sr22vet , vertex edge widebody, tubbed and tubed bay and full resto ground up bare metal job [emoji3166][emoji23] never ending suffering
Looks great! I agree, deserves it's own thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crzsteveo View Post
11 years with my hatch. I need to desperately take if off the road and pull EVERYTHING and do a full restoration. This car is staying with me for life, especially the way the market has gone bananas.
I need to do this too. I took my old 74 Celica down to a rolling shell and then built back up. It's a lot of work but worth it in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlz View Post
Coming up to 15 years with mine.
Never had the intention of selling it from day 1.
I have to be honest, i've played with the idea of selling mine. But now that it's back up and running/driving, it's my daily even tho i have that new 2020 86 TRD that barely gets driven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark View Post
I have mine for 13 years and it was my first car. Its not so uncommon to have this cars for a long time as i see, just going trough several studies over the years that makes it like another "new" one.
Its either you get it or you don't. Long time owners get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
Purchased December 21st 2005.
almost 16 years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Had my original S13 for 8 years, have had my Silvia for some time as well. I don't plan to unload that or my Skyline unless the market gets too hot to hold. I have a JZX90 that I've had for a bit too that I'm not sure if I'd sell. That thing will last forever, though.
Sounds like a nice collection!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
just passed the 11 year mark with my current hatch. well over $40k into her (she just looks like hell due to fitting parts for my product line). will get her body work and paint done one day when all of my S13 parts are done... she will be going SilEighty sometime next year so i can work on the S13 Silvia front bumpers i plan on offering.
Dude! The only other set of wheels I'd get for my 240SX! Love it!