View Single Post
Old 04-23-2022, 01:04 PM   #53
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1on1 View Post
Even though this is true. CST are still available on YAJ and have their own mold since they stamped their logo on the wheel. Project Mayhem dude supposedly can get them but the last time I checked, he was asking $1200 for a pair or something.

My pair: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNGisBunw14/ (I wish it was easier to just post the IMG link)
For sure. My understanding was MB bought the rights to use the mold in the states from CST / I can?t remember their parent company.

MB then gave it up / sold it? to Motegi.

I have thought about making CST center caps for the battles, because the CST logo is cooler. I wonder if the center caps are interchangeable?

CST makes cool, affordable wheels. $1200 a pair is DUMB, but yeah use to you could import a set for not much more than battles haha.