View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 11:01 AM   #221
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
I don't have much to justify, it's a rolling shell. I mean...it's my fault its a rolling shell, but that's a whole other discussion.
I took my red S13 Hatch apart in 2009 thinking "i'Ll Do A cOmPlEtE rEsToRaTiOn" that never happened.

Fast forward to May 2021 when I finally gave myself time to reassemble it for the sake of verifying that I actually had every single last part I needed for the build.

I was more worried that after all of these years I had sold or misplaced a lot of the important stuff.

The only real upside to having taken this long on certain builds is I am much more confident now in my abilities as well as the overall quality of work / attention to detail.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote