View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 06:40 AM   #225
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Ugh. My work shop has stuff all over it.

So now I have two KA's, an SR and two transmission in the work shop. Starting buying swap parts for the SR before it is even built.

Now I keep talking myself out of picking up a cheap LM7 and swapping it as I can make 400rwhp pretty easy.

SIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH
I have my old S14 ka, one spare subaru trans, and like 7 SR/ka 5 speeds.
I keep trying to buy another sr20 to be a back up to the one in the car currently.

If I were in your spot, I'd sit down and have a hard conversation with yourself and really determine what you want/ can do. Inspection is an issue you need to consider, and parts availability/ aftermarket support. We are in a time where all 3 of those engines have good support.

I would have stuck with my KA had I kept reading and doing more research on the ka-t setups. Since I have more cars now I will still try a ka-t and do my own little comparison.
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote