View Single Post
Old 05-25-2022, 01:27 PM   #15
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
My car is still being built, but I got a really good deal on D2 Racing air struts a few years ago, along with the Airlift 3P system. The D2 coils seem to be quite decently built, compared to the Tein, JIC, Tanabe coils that I had run before. I can't comment on the longevity of the bags, but I guess that would be the greatest downfall of air suspension, vs having regular coilovers, but at my age and the roads that we have here in Hawaii, acting cool because you are riding static is for young boys. I've spent way too much on my kit and car, not to mention the hill leading to my house is absolutely bonkers. Hopefully my car will be done in a few months, and I can chime in on actual driving performance.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote