View Single Post
Old 05-25-2022, 01:35 PM   #226
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
I took my red S13 Hatch apart in 2009 thinking "i'Ll Do A cOmPlEtE rEsToRaTiOn" that never happened.

Fast forward to May 2021 when I finally gave myself time to reassemble it for the sake of verifying that I actually had every single last part I needed for the build.

I was more worried that after all of these years I had sold or misplaced a lot of the important stuff.

The only real upside to having taken this long on certain builds is I am much more confident now in my abilities as well as the overall quality of work / attention to detail.
I've still got the Spirit Dancer wing you sold me years ago. Sad thing is that I never opened it until maybe 3 years ago? During storage, a small piece had chipped off the corner of the wing. Definitely fixable, but I was quite sad. That and since my build plans have changed, I won't be running the wing either. Just won't match my carbon theme.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote