View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 08:38 AM   #16
jsu1012
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
jsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to behold
I've been on cups since 2016. Talk about life savers. Things to know:

If you want to keep your same ride height, order 1 inch smaller springs from whatever brand your coils are. The reason for that is because the cup sits on top of the spring and takes up 1 inch of your ride height.

The cup kits are universal, but you have to measure the diameter of your coilover shaft (thats what she said) if you dont get the right size it'll just leak air and not compress the spring to raise the car.

As far as lift, the front raises up about 2 - 2 1/2 inches. The rear does about 1 1/2.

Cups aren't made to be driven on. They do not change coilover performace, or ride quality. They are only meant to get into a driveway, get a jack under the car, or get the car on a trailer full aero . With that said, I had to use them to avoid a raised part in the road on the highway. I avoided the raised road hitting my bumper, but it felt like the springs were 75k rating, and also I over extended the strut. Luckily I didnt do any damage to the coil.

10/10 recommend. super easy to install, no management required. It's literally just an on or off switch. I like to drive low, that's why I didn't go the bagged route. Like I said I've been on these since 2016. So if anyone has a question just hit me up.

@streetstyle_jay
jsu1012 is offline   Reply With Quote