View Single Post
Old 05-27-2022, 03:54 AM   #18
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Wow, Hell froze over and people are talking about bagging their S-chassis. Weird.

I've had a handful of bagged cars over the years. Install is pretty straight forward, basically a coilover install with a few extra steps (mount this, wire that, plumb air line). Main thing you want to do is get good management. 3P, 3H, or just go analog IMO. Then you want to maintain your shit, which is seemingly impossible for some. Bleed your system and get moisture out every few weeks, or once a month. As often as you can remember to! If you live in a cold climate, keep a blow drier or some hot hands nearby. If you have moisture, it will freeze, and then your car is gonna be stuck at whatever ride height you're at. NEVER had this issue personally, but seen it happen to many lol.

I've had cups, and I've had air. Both have their ups and downs (no pun intended), unless the car is getting tracked, I'd go air. Cups are great but you usually only get 2" lift at best, and it's not cheap getting those 2". Air setups have a looooot more adjustability, and if setup properly, makes your car ride soooo smooooooooth.

I'm a top tier D2 Racing dealer, who have the largest list of air street applications available in the USA. I also carry Air Lift and some other popular brands. Happy to hook any Zilvians up.