View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 12:08 PM   #71
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
Thumbs up Okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
Let's see this amazing machine
I took these pics (except for the last one) a few mins ago

Here's how it sits right now. I try to keep it low-key'ish because Cali sucks. But I think the local pd has seen my car enough times throughout the years, and they know I don't drive foolishly, so I never get bothered. OG TE37s in 17x9 +22 with 245/40 Hankook R-S4s in the front and really old Firehawk Indy500s in the rear. Just trying to burn them out at AVS so I can change them.

Ass sticks out, so the bumper needs repainting every few years. The sun has also converted my tail lights to "ancient silver trim special edition."

Interior is pretty low-key too (Damn, didn't realize how dusty it is lol). Just some basic stuff and a PBM multi-readout for coolant temp, oil pressure, and volts. Then there's an Alpine bluetooth head unit, and a phone holder... pretty much everything you would need. ac & heat work.

Old Recaro SPG Large. It holds pretty well, and comfortable enough for long trips. So far, I've driven from Los Angeles to the southern part of Oregon for one of the earlier Final Bout events. The half-cage is a Cusco/Safety21 that my friends and I jammed into position before bolting (it's not meant for a car with a sunroof). Normally, you'd want the diagonal bar to come up above the driver's head, yeah. But on the plus side, I can still recline the passenger seat to take naps on lol

Made these new pad covers with my mom a while back lmao. They're torn up now; need to make another set haha

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote