View Single Post
Old 08-07-2022, 07:29 PM   #54
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
I designed a replacement for the S13 power mirror blanking plate that houses a high-power USB-C charger.

I started by basically replicating the stock blank, then I added the front panel openings of this common USB-C charger that comes in a slick rugged extruded case called an "XY-PDS100".

After I printed this one I made some improvements. I moved the stiffening ribs for the clips over a little bit for clearance to the case, and hollowed out the area behind the display to make room for a piece of translucent plastic to protect it from dust getting in, and made the countersinks for the screws a little deeper. But it came out extremely well.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote