View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 02:17 PM   #23777
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Depends on your brakes. There was a recent thread I think in Tech Talk where someone was looking for a spare to clear big brakes in a Stagea and I pointed him to a company that makes large diameter alloy spares for cars like GT-Rs. But if you just have like Z32 or R32 brakes you should be able to use a 16" wheel. '02+ Altimas have a 16x4 steel spare with a high disc face and 135/80R16 that should fit in the well.

Some Quests (mid-2000s?) have an alloy spare the same size. Probably not as easy to find but cool looking and probably lighter. Altima Hybrids have it too.

'13+ Sentras have a 16" 5-lug spare with a slightly smaller tire (125/70), I think this is pretty much identical to the diameter of the S13/S14 spare. But I'm 95% sure the 135/80 should fit in the well since it's the same spec diameter as the stock 195/60R15, which fits, just not width-wise.

Last edited by AKADriver; 09-07-2022 at 04:04 PM..
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote