View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 09:24 AM   #33
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty_s13 View Post
:WAVE:

Picked up a 22-350. going to be popping it on a s14 sr20de with MHG/studs, 740's and flex fuel. Will report back when there are numbers.
Did you ever get this installed? One of my clients just brought me one to install and I?m curious about a few things.

1: it def needs to be re-clocked, both so that the compressor outlet points the same direction as a normal t25/28, but also so that the chra oil drain is on the bottom instead of on the side

2: the WG actuator uses a bent rod instead of a straight rod, how did you orient it so everything lines up correctly? I can?t see how it would work without chopping the rod and welding it back together, or somehow twisting the rod in the diaphragm housing, which I?m reluctant to try.
3: did you have to weld an extension on to the compressor outlet? I?m reluctant to put a silicone coupler that close to the manifold

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote