View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 11:05 AM   #36
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Did you ever get this installed? One of my clients just brought me one to install and I?m curious about a few things.

1: it def needs to be re-clocked, both so that the compressor outlet points the same direction as a normal t25/28, but also so that the chra oil drain is on the bottom instead of on the side

2: the WG actuator uses a bent rod instead of a straight rod, how did you orient it so everything lines up correctly? I can?t see how it would work without chopping the rod and welding it back together, or somehow twisting the rod in the diaphragm housing, which I?m reluctant to try.
3: did you have to weld an extension on to the compressor outlet? I?m reluctant to put a silicone coupler that close to the manifold
I did!
It definitely had to be reclocked. I had to twist the WG rod a hair, and it is maxed out on its adjuster (as I have it installed). I used a t28 drain that i had to modify a bit. I am going with a silicone 90 out of the outlet for now. I am a bit hesitant on that as well, but worst case I will just weld a 90 on to the outlet. Shoot me a message on IG @krustycoupe and I can send you some pictures. Havent had time to host images.