View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 10:36 AM   #111
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVinylKingz View Post
2022: Any updates on customers experience with Tomei USA products????? I bought a set of Pon Cams for my SR20 back in 2019, no issues so far. I?m tempted on buying a Tomei USA oil pan, but after reading some of the comments regarding quality control, I?m not so sure anymore.
what is there to update?

Tomei USA and Tomei Japan will never work together again, beyond the factories that make their products for them.

They use the same manifold supplier.
They use the same exhaust supplier.
They use the same gasket supplier.

Beyond that, its all different. As I mentioned before, the **ONLY** thing Tomei Japan makes in-house are camshafts and crankshafts from cores/blanks. Everything else is outsourced.

Tomei USA makes nothing in-house. Like DMAX Japan, they are one large marketing/logistics company. But then again, so are most of everyone's beloved Japanese brands...

Whether or not there is any good or bad experiences, that's all still the same.. their staff is the same, their suppliers are the same..

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote