View Single Post
Old 11-05-2022, 01:02 PM   #23789
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snilssson View Post
My apologies if this has been asked far too much but what options do someone in Europe have of buying S13 Kouki aero and taillights that?s not thousands ?????
Cheapest taillights I can find for example are more than ?1500.. Pretty steep for some lights
Cheapest, but not cheap, is just buying straight from Japan. I used an proxy service to purchase my kouki aero parts off Yahoo Auction Japan. There are a few different companies that do it, but I've always used Buyee. They ship to most places in the world, and their fees are pretty cheap. Aero will be expensive to ship, so just plan ahead. No matter what you do, it will wind up costing you 1000's for OEM.