View Single Post
Old 11-06-2022, 09:45 PM   #23790
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
Cheapest, but not cheap, is just buying straight from Japan. I used an proxy service to purchase my kouki aero parts off Yahoo Auction Japan. There are a few different companies that do it, but I've always used Buyee. They ship to most places in the world, and their fees are pretty cheap. Aero will be expensive to ship, so just plan ahead. No matter what you do, it will wind up costing you 1000's for OEM.
Huh. Never heard of Buyee till now. Been looking through it. I am really wondering what kind of shipping one would pay for an engine.

Also am I tripping or is this a NEW SR20?

https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/...search_suggest
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote