View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 11:00 AM   #130
PITCH
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
PITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to behold
Joe-

Brought my 1997 240 SX SE Black/Black on christmas eve 2005. Previous owner of a 1995 Acura Legend Coupe. Got hit by a drunk driver high on meth in early December. I vowed my next car would be a RWD set-up that had preformance market avalible. I was looking for a 4-door so that kind of limited me to Lexus only. Then I started to search for coupes and the Lexus SC, Supra and the 240SX came to mind.. I was days away from picking up an N/A 1993 Supra but it was beat and the seller wanted too much for it.

Always liked the styling of the kouki. Timeless and unique (similar to my previous car).

Installed
-5000K/5300K H.I.D Headlights/Fogs
-Removed SE wing
-2000 S15 Sterring Wheel
-OEM Floor Mats
-OEM S15 Lightning Bolt hood emblem

Waiting installation
-JL 300/4
-Sony PS2 Slim
-Sony XAV-W7 Indash
-Sony 6 Disc Changer
-6.5 Components (Undecided)
-JL 500/1
-JL 10" W6

Plans:
-Repaint (Im in autobody so that wont be a problem)

-OEM USDM front lip
-Nismo rear 3-peice bumper

-Evo/STI Brembos or 300ZX Brakes
-18X9 18X10 Racing Sparcos (Full Hi-polish)
Tires (undecided)
-Tien Basics or Megan Racing (street) Really need a soft coilover set-up fro daily driving. After comming from track-spec JIC on my previous car my back needs it.
-Front/rear strut & sways (Co. Undecided)

-KA24DE-T (looking for 300WHP/TQ)
-5 Speed conv.
-LSD (Co. undecided)
-Exhaust (Co. undecided)

That is all...
PITCH is offline   Reply With Quote