View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 05:11 PM   #45
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
To me drifting was never about the drifting itself, I could care less who won and who lost.
There could be some super slow broke down FC that blew up halfway down the course and lost, but all I saw was aero touching ground, big wheels tucking, dirt drop and bumper flying off, and I thought it was the most amazing thing ever.
I only enjoy looking at pictures of pretty cars drifting.
To me drifting used to equal amazing looking cars being driven.
Now there are no pretty cars in professional drifting, so I can care less about it. I still don't see the point of building up drift cars as if they are race cars, people throw 50K$ into a car that could do the same thing with 5K$ in it, and they still manage to make it look ugly, because nowadays "real" drift cars are all about "functionality" and "performance."
Too many rules ruin everything.
Drift for fun, drift your rusted Corolla with 15x10's, your beat up S13 with broken aero, as long as you're having fun that's what real drifting is.

Last edited by Matej; 07-05-2008 at 05:33 PM..
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote