View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 08:29 PM   #1585
Marc240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Marc240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMarc240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMarc240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMarc240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMarc240 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandTPhotography View Post
What are good tires that aren't terrible expensive that stretch well?

Tire size - 225/45/17
Wheel Size - 17x9.5

Options that don't such ass like Fuzion ZRI's I currently have?
Falken tires tretch nicely. Also look into zexius i-427's. I run them on my car. Good grip for daily, soft tread design, stretches easy. If you want to spend a little more money. Look into the Nitto Neo-gen tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by bermeo240 View Post
ok so i have problem..i had my lsd(kazz 2way) for around 5 months. recently i changed my diff oil.then i realized i was hearing some weird loud noises. my friend told me to put rear subframe collars on and that shuold solve the porblem cause supposely my bushing were blown. i put the collars on and got an alignment since i never got one since the coilovers were put on. now i still have the problem. i get the loud noises wen i make turns(u turns,sharp turns, and even not so sharp turns) they told em it was normal to make noises but i dont think its normal for when i hear this clunking and feel my tranny shake really bad. then i got a flat and the wheel shop pull the car up and my friend got under the car and realized that u can move/shake the axles away from the diff
this part:

that is not my diff. jsut used it as and example
can that be it? or something else?...but one thing i am sure. that that is not normal. any info would be great.
Backlash. Also there are bushings inside and diff for the output shafts. they might be blown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwow View Post
Hi, there. How much does it cost to change the power steering pump for my 97 240sx? Or maybe how much for the whole Power steering? Thanks a lot.
To do it yourself. Probably looking around $100. The whole powersterring setup will be expensive. Also if your having a shop do the work

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEZxIT View Post
has anyone tried mounting 88-92 firebird gta meshies on a zenki?
they look like this

the bolt pattern is 5x4 3/4" ????? wtf kind of bolt pattern is that

oh and they're 16x8 so they're not too big i just don't know wtf that bolt pattern is lol
Those will not fit 5x114.3/5x4.5

They are a GM based wheel pattern. Ford is the only other american company that is compaptable with some japanesse auto makers.