View Single Post
Old 01-05-2023, 05:12 AM   #655
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Hunter's the only reason we've got interest in Ukraine?
What language are you speaking? The Ukraine situation is now about food scarcity?

The F.B.WHAT is investigating WHO? They dont investigate anything. They dont even answer questions at hearings because either they dont remember or they're late to catch a plane and go on vacation

and yes, 2 + 2 = whatever you want it to equal. Clearly. I mean afterall, wiki is exactly where I head to for facts. And, of course, Zilvia.

You gotta relax, I'm starting to think you're a closet conservative. I'm worried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Looks like nothing happens in the House until they dislodge their heads from their asses and pick a Speaker.
The dysfunction is both entertaining and scary to see, these idiots are who idiots chose to lead.
its... absolutely GREAT! chaos is a good thing. the soliloquy of chaos.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote