View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 12:00 PM   #40
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Special delivery from my man Streeter!

Nice small package... Seriously, I need to stay clear of Up Garage.

So there was a Apexi Power FC with boost controller kit sitting on Up Garage for a few weeks. No one jumped on it because it didn't list if it was a D or L Jetro. From the pictures it looked like it was in fact a D-Jetro setup so I took the chance and bought it...

It was in fact a D-Jetro and came with most of the components needed. I just have to order the N3A1-18-845 (Mazda Intake Air Temp Sensor) and 415-XA03 (Temperature Harness). I ended up saving quite a bit, so I have some added money for a few other things...

I also managed to snag a complete Blitz intercooler setup on the cheap on YAJ as well. The auction was ending in a day and no one had bid on it. I won, and after fees and shipping, I still managed to save $400.

Slow boat shipping since it was a rather big package being sent overseas.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote