View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 12:07 PM   #54
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy Bruckshot View Post
I'm not going to lie I wanted to see you build the S15 , but im still in for the JZX build. Good luck with the land yacht i'm sure you will enjoy the sedan more than a coupe in the long run.
Cheers my man! Honestly I was getting kinda wild with it, and when the numbers came back from the engine builder... We were looking at GTR numbers, without the GTR. I've owned a few S chassis over the years, and I decided it was time to switch it up.

Hopefully it will be cool... My fingers are crossed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTTon View Post
I'm down, what are the deets on that?
Here's a video from the last event...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm7Ow0oW488

The right people are behind the scenes, and it's exactly what we needed locally. There were drivers from NY who made the trip up, and they enjoyed themselves. Hopefully more drivers will end up checking it out from out of province...

Oh and before I forget, here's the Facebook link:

D1 Skid Pad Facebook

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote