View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 06:55 AM   #1118
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Maybe you should be Obee-One, lol.

I agree and disagree however. People wear different hats all the time. Everyone of us act different around our friends, coworker, strangers, family etc.

For some, those versions of our sleeves slip into the different circles easier than others. Around car guys in person I tend to be polite, because that's how I am around strangers. It's nothing about self esteem or "bro-status", I just act and expect people to act polite in public.
I agree about the hats 100%. But even within that you should still be recognizable. To swing really far off center would be weird. The internet gives some the opportunity to say things they would never ever say in real life.

There are things about this car I do not like but I can tell that whoever doesn't like it is trolling hard.