View Single Post
Old 06-03-2005, 01:27 AM   #40
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Trader Rating: (0)
Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by klattr1
yea, you delted half the crap which i could prove to other people you showed disrespect to me (mentioning my full name on Tampa Racing forums and my website business dealings with XAT Racing, etc which is none of your business sir).

i always show respect until proven otherwise.

Anyways, its asinine.
Full name? The one which resides at the bottom of every website you've built. That top-secret name? Website business dealings? The fact that you built the site (again, your full name is on it).. combined with pricing knowledge I've gained from building sites myself.. revealed your business dealings. Ok. The quote was "XAT just paid [name omitted] a (sizeable?) sum of money to update their site and highlight the fact..." Sorry I deleted that. However, your objection at that quote is sad, and only our friendship made me delete it. Now that's apparently gone, so is my patience with apologizing for stupid shit.
Sorry I made a guess at the fact you redid their site with flash and it cost them a decent ammount of money. Sorry I listed your full name. Maybe I shouldn't link that .pdf of your resume you have linked on your business site.

However, that quote was listed to get one guy (XAT nutswinger) off my back. Which resulted in one closeminded KA-T.org co-owner on my back. Over nothing, in reality. Yet I apologized and deleted it.. and you regressed to 12 years old.

And Smog-Tech, members need to log in to see those pics. Can you host them, by chance? Or upload as an attachment? Otherwise, most of those are on the NICO link.
-Jeff