View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 05:09 PM   #5
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfection
Chasis Pics

Chasis After the first two days of stripping and STRIPPING

Because the humidity in okinawa you have to prime it right after you strip it or you will get screwed. I used a pretty hard core gel like blue stripper that ate the paint to the metal. I also used Gasket remover in hard to get to places. The entire car was stripped inside and out.

Ugly Crap Like this area under the batter plate motivated me to glass the front part of the engine bay

The Flares are done all the way to the apex of the wheel well to allow for maximum clearance when the widebody kit goes on. If I want to pass inspection with no problems I cannot cut the quarters off so they stay and just get deeply modified (really doesn't matter as they will be under a BN Sports fiberglass body kit).

Engine Bay Work. Holes were filled in with resin then sanded and three layers of fiberglass was put in then more resin, a bit of bondo to fill in divits and more sanding, then complete.