View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 12:30 AM   #95
Omarius Maximus
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Omarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploder39 View Post
i believe you ment fooly cooly.

I suggest Battle Royale, not an anime, but a really good japanese flick. The book it is based off of is banned in some countries.
I loved the first Battle Royale, but the second one was an absolute abomination of a movie. Greatest dissapointment ever.

My favorite animes:

Heroic Age
Macross Frontier
Eureka 7
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

My least Favorite animes:

Stuff that is manga derived, aka
Dragon Ball Z
Naruto
Bleach
etc...

Mainly because the manga moves so slowly that they have to artificially slow the anime down somehow to compensate...so what do they do?

How bout 15 minute stair downs between two characters before a fight? Or 5 minute recaps of the previous episode? Or Filler episodes that are poorly written and animated?

I think there is about 10 minutes of content in a 30 minute show with manga derived animes.

Sure, as a manga, Bleach, Naruto, DBZ, etc are amazing....but as Animes...they suck balls.
Omarius Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote