View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 07:12 PM   #479
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Sileighty Kev View Post
Shout out to @w0nDerbr3ad (I think lol), he got me in contact with a dude that did my hybrid manifold. Well we had an unexpected delay and I barely got my manifold back 2 days ago. Took way longer than I hoped. Found time tonight and got it on.
Been caught up with doing good in school, personal Shiz, and it sucks to say but I like driving my reliable versa. Car has been sitting for nearly 2 years and parts just keep sitting. Might just end up selling it all, who knows lol. Anyways I'm looking for sr20 air box
-Forgot to mention got this manifold done by @cindertackfabrication on Instagram

To me, it would seem as if the [Sr20 airbox is identical to the Ka one] I have an S14 Ka which is now S14 Sr20. I was given the top part of the oem SR20 air box but the bottom part was missing.
Bottom piece from the KA matches up perfectly. Some "Male genitalia saliva donation maker" is selling the oem airbox for $140 on the forum. You *should* be able to get away with it,

Just make sure you use some lengthy piece of piping and keep the MAF away from the turbo as far as you can and recirculate your shit if you're not using a MAP sensor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAT-PWR View Post
I really really for humanities sake, for your children's sake, for the poor woman whom allows you to lay with her that you are literally the most dense, stupid, uninsightful person handcuffed to Mhubonehead having to walk him through every s chassis modification while listening to his endless banter

I'm glad this forum makes it so.
I second this motion

Last edited by collegekid; 02-02-2016 at 07:44 PM.. Reason: Gonna be more politically correct
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote