View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 09:23 PM   #91
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
They have one of those it's called a dictatorship/ paternal autocracy.

Think of what we could accomplish with one, we could get rid all of the lazy people through force, revitalize the economy by declaring war on a bunch of people for no reason, stop the downfall of western civilization, eliminate any form of welfare or social programs,stop the rising tide of dumb millennial entitlement, quell the flames of world hedonism, and in the long run, enable me to have free sandwiches because reasons.

World conquest should be our goal, I'm surprised no one has mentioned it. You call yourselves western males? I bet none of you have even read the Iliad. How can you even act like your a western male without having done so.

Think about it you guys, complete world hegemony, living means something, instead of being pointless and waiting to fill unnecessary voids, no more dealing with un-charismatic political stooges. It would be so evil and rationally efficient . muhahaha

It's not gonna happen because people have been indoctrinated to avoid it, and or want free stuff, but it's something to think about while you're watching debates and trying to figure out which canidates suck less.

It's not going to happen because it has happened.....

I'll just use the most obvious example:

Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links