View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 08:17 PM   #103
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14kouki805 View Post
[Slow clap]- I live in Santa Maria, trust me when I say this, they are not taking anyone's job in the fields.

Now in regard to driving down wages in other sectors such as the service industry, construction, etc., that's different.

And that's pretty much the crux. It's wages across all sectors.

If I can get someone to roof a house for $8 and hour, why should I pay you $12 to drive a truck? If a truck driver only makes $10 why should I pay the shipping clerk $14... And up the chain we go.

With tech and medical jobs we just import Indians. My company has 4 SAP programers, all are foreign nationals...

Despite that.

Corbic's solutions for everything.

Legalize mother fucking drugs.

Prisons empty and can now be filled with politicians and bankers.

Street crime melts away, inner city shootings end.

Cops don't have to pretend their in fucking Iraq and patrol the streets in fear for their lives. Extrajudicial killings stop.

Cartels melt away as Philip Morris takes over. Mexico stabilizes, violence is reduced. Immigration is reduced.

I legalize natural born SOUTH AMERICAN and Canadian immigration.

You come to the US border, we finger print, photography and dna swab you. You get a work visa with your finger prints in it and some sort of cool digital chip credit card tech.

Feel free to steal jobs. Oh, but naturalization is abolished. If Brazilian parents have a baby here, the baby is Brazilian.

Work, pay taxes, come and go as you please... But no voting and not extensive social welfare.

Utopia.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote