Old 02-25-2016, 02:31 PM   #109
Yardjass
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Yardjass is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
well obviously.
I mean, they got a lot done, revitalized their economy, conquered most of the world and overall discovered many of the scientific technologies that enabled our modern conditions. For instance we wouldn't have gotten to the moon and space without them, early television technologies were developed by them as well as a large amount of atomic research. They also drew their country out of social decadence and uphevel which dominated post WW1. If it weren't for them killing everybody for no reason, they would be remembered as heroes. At least the last of Prussian civilization went out with a bang I suppose. Not that I in any way am some sort of nazi, its just an example of a situation and its accomplishments good or bad. This would probably be a better argument to have in History thread, you should visit it, because whoever made it is awesome.
You're forgetting that the Nazi's were able to support all of their huge construction projects and build supplies for their war machine off the backs of slaves, who were literally worked to death. This was pretty much the opposite of what you're bitching about: A society being accelerated forward faster than it should by slavery, rather than a working economy where people are actually rewarded justly for their efforts. In this case, the deadbeat was the regime government that expected shit for free, rather than some lazy bum asking for a handout from the government like we have here.

But yeah, I agree, this generation is a bunch of lazy, self-entitled fucks. We don't have to take extreme measures to fix this though. Just stop fucking giving them free shit, and give only to people who earn it instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuma View Post
It seems like only a few months ago, I was calling everyone I knew retards for even entertaining the idea of voting for trump... Then the other candidates started opening their mouths. Now he's starting to look like the best choice.
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
You really have to be a complete fucking moron to think that any of the main candidates left in the race are a viable candidate for the Presidency.
Fixed.
Yardjass is offline   Reply With Quote