View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 02:52 PM   #19
na6miata

Trader Rating: (0)
na6miata is an unknown quantity at this point
Haven't had too much time to work on the car lately with life getting in the way. Have been trying to get as much done on the motor outside of the car as I can. Installed the injectors, flex fuel sensor, regulator, and made the line to the sensor.

The motor is just mostly tucked in the corner of my garage. One of the bigger undertakings that I have been doing is building a new engine harness. Decided to ditch the Sprint 500 and use the Elite 750 I had in my Silvia since that car is getting a full revamp and will be changing to an Elite 1500.

I'll circle back to the harness at a later date once I verify full function of it and do a fully sealed harness, but this one will do the trick for the time being. Only thing I wish I did differentially with this harness when I started building it would be adding a firewall bulkhead connector, but that will be done on the next harness.

The turbo and manifold sure do look nice on the motor as well

Last things I need to do on the motor is head studs, make the oil drain line, and reseal the oil pan, I'll be swapping the intake manifold from the motor that is currently in the car over to this one when I pull it out of the car.

As for the Silvia, I plan on tearing down the engine from that once this one is all done and send it out to the machine shop.
na6miata is offline   Reply With Quote