View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 11:23 AM   #30
Jyttah
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Jyttah is an unknown quantity at this point
Well. Christmas have been pretty crazy for me. So havent had time to do any car related.

But I think its about time to make an update, even though its pretty small and not showing anything special.

First off... My friends found some more rust holes in the car. And as everybody knows, a small rusthole becomes big pretty fast!

But luckily they fixed it :P

Because i changed my mind with the rear overfenders, we had to remove the holes we previous drilled. and at the same time the hole for the original antenna was filled out.

Another friend made some logos and got them printed on some holographic sticker. Looks really cool IRL. (and you can find a small video on my instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gogo_gojira/ )

And now, on to more useless shit i bought for this build

And here i have a small update on the carbonskinning i tried earlier on.
Ive learned a lot of my mistakes and im actually pretty happy with the result. Here its a small test im doing on the steering reservoir.

And here is the intercooler piping before and after i sanded it down for hours :P

This piping still needs to be sanded down and have another layer of epoxy

Im getting the hang of it and hoping to be able to be even more efficient with the epoxy and sand as little as possible in the future.

Funny enough, i found an old picture of my previous S13

I had to try to put heatwrap on my elbow and manifold to see if i could do it.
Here is the result. Im not happy about it. Its to loose and i wraped it the wrong was around the manifold. But i have a lot more, so ill propably try again

This is it for now. But hopefully i can post a lot of progress pictures in 2 weeks time. And hopefully with painted interior and enginebay.
Jyttah is offline   Reply With Quote