View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 07:52 AM   #86
YA DIG
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
YA DIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdrmiami View Post
wow.. what a fukin dick! I had the same shit done to me. Bought a motor from a member and it was supposed to include a new set of pistons for $2000 he shipped me the motor with no pistons. Lucky for me i did 2 trasactions on paypal and they were charged to my credit card. PayPal said the couldnt do anything for me b/c they had a tracking number but my credit card company said no problem.and took back the second charge of $800.00 from the seller. in other words he tried to fuck me and at the end he got fucked! he even called me and told me i know i told you the pistons were included but i sold them b/c i needed the money so i only sent you the motor tuff luck! he was even laughing saying you cant do nothing about it! then when my discover took the money from paypal, paypal took the money back from him, he calls me allmost crying please man i need that money bla bla bla! YOU DO NOT FUCK PEOPLE OVER! A MAN IS AS GOOD AS HIS WORD!!!!
feels good to win haha, some asshole is trying to jack me $300, worst part is ive known him online for like 2 years and only bought this off him(emanage) because he was telling me hes having trouble staying afloat... So i help a buddy out and get scammed, cant trust everybody know adays. Its been 45 days and paypal is giving him another month to give a explanation why he sent me a wheel spacer isntead of emanage haha. Get a lawyer, get your money back from this asshole, profit
YA DIG is offline   Reply With Quote