View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 02:25 AM   #52
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
DINNER IS OVER lol. List is now updated!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZipTie Clothing View Post
JimmyUP is my HERO!!!!!!
You sir are my hero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scels240 View Post
haaa i would pick up.. buttttttt waiting for the fedex or ups guys is soo exciting lol
I dig that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witness View Post
Been waiting for these, and your site to be back up. Good shit!

Ordered two, ill get a few more later this month.
Sounds good, make sure your name is on the list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriantsu View Post
The reason im getting so many is because they wont be made again and ive always wanted them. So I will have for many up coming cars in the future. And btw that just now ill order more in Jan.
Preperation is the key to being cool. haha, really though, thats bigtime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illxs14 View Post
i'm down for 4 of 1st design.
down for local meet up for the cash?
This is going to be paypal ONLY, being that we are already at 48 stickers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would hate to have the funds coming in from different places and somebody not getting their order fulfilled, this way it stays in one place and organized. Sorry for any inconvenience though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dOMEmE View Post
i sent payment as well...oredered 2 umbrella girls and one of the first desigs....but i think i payed for the 2 umbrella girls in the same order,,,,so that means only 2 suprise stickers for me not 3... =[
WRONG YOU ARE SIR. 3 STICKERS= 3 SURPRISES