View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 07:35 PM   #18
TheS14project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
TheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TheS14project
Updates and pics with my new camera. (Im still overwhelmed on how to use it, so bare with me...lol)

So as stated before the motor is now finally in.

In this pic you can see that the trans and the firewall are very close together, we actually had to pull the motor back out to put the trans in, because I didnt want to beat on the painted firewall for starter clearance.

Speaking of tight fitting things, this car has quite a few of them, the only thing that needs to actually be adjusted is the O2 Housing, its almost rubbing the steering column, so Im going to have one fabbed up to clear it better.

This next one was kinda scary while the motor was going in, talk about tight fit, theres just enough daylight between the sway bar and the oil pan.

Installed new Aftermarket Torsion Rods and Inner and Outer Adjustable Tie Rods. Big difference in thickness and quality on the aftermarket parts. Cant wait to test them out.