View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 07:54 PM   #4
Dcocci

Trader Rating: (0)
Dcocci is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lr308 View Post
Track day my 350z a lot. Good luck finding the sweet spot for all around pads. EBC Blue stuff initial bit was on low side (good for street), held up to speed and heat very well 135mph 20 min sessions 6 runs. After major track day the NOISE was crazy loud. Dust collects in the v-grooves. Changing out brake fluid during seasons. Have two sets OEM and big track days also get yourself a Motive power bleeder. When your brembo change colors you have done a good job.

EBC and Hawk advertise the yellows and HP+ as pads you can track and daily drive. I don't care about squeal at all, and dust doesn't bother me too much unless if it's collecting in places it shouldn't (in the caliper, around the piston etc). I'm OCD with my cars and I clean them up after every event. I'm really concerned with the car being a BASE too. It's doesn't have the trick Akebono brakes the sport has, so I might need whichever pad is better when you get heat in them. They will be stressed with an otherwise stock weight 370z and I definitely don't want fade lol.
Dcocci is offline   Reply With Quote