View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 05:04 PM   #148
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEALSQUEAL View Post
So around 36"? I'm buying line and what not to make the lines and I'm guesstimating the length I'll need total because my engine isn't in the bay yet.
If you're mounting it just north of the starter or slightly infront, 36" should be enough, but I'd buy a bit extra incase something happens with a fitting. Are you running P11 solenoids?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramonesfreak2010 View Post
Hey Tealsqueal, did you cut part of the headgasket so the oil pump holes would match? I have a sr20det apex'i headgasket and the little tag gets in the way of one of the holes.
Yes, you have to trim the headgasket to clear that oil pump cover bolt. Some headgaskets have that provision on them already FYI.