View Single Post
Old 06-12-2023, 10:25 AM   #787
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Probably need to read your own articles...

Data is out there. It's just inconvenient.
Your previous statement was "proof states have seen a net revenue increase?" I posted that states were doing gangbusters business in terms of revenues from cannabis legalization, and your response was to quote the Cato Institute backing up my assertion that states were making big money.

So are you moving the goalposts or just unable to find data on major costs of legalization, thus pivoting into "gateway drug" nonsense?

You're like the living embodiment of "correlation is not causation;" I finally found the target audience for Alex Jones' supplement line.

Do you know what medrxiv.org does? It distributes unpublished non-peer-reviewed preprints. It's simultaneously a vehicle for moving research forward and a tool by which the uninformed can back up their "information" with bad data.

Do any of the charts you read come with context or do you let the X- and Y-axis labels speak for themselves?

What else happened in Colorado in 2014, other than them voting in a Republican AG, Secretary of State, and Treasurer?

What explained the large disparity in property crime between Colorado and the US back in 2004?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
homeboy, you lost me. the left is totally FOR abusing children.

- people who are NOT for abusing children are teaching the kids to ride bikes, play with toys, and socialize.

conversely

- people who ARE for abusing children are teaching kids the ride sybians, play with dildos and be anti-social mask wearing freaks who dye their hair and communicate through screens

my points are clear as day. i can tell you how to beat super mario brothers but gaddamn, you want me to play the game and connect the dots for you.
I spend a lot of time online and a moderate amount of time in left-leaning and progressive circles. I have never once heard about teaching kids to ride sybians or play with dildos. Literally not once... until now, from a conservative. In fact, a lot of what I hear about sexualizing kids seems to come from conservative circles rather than from the left.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote