Thread: GA: S13 build
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 06:37 PM   #38
S13project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
S13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks guys! Always feels like the build is under slow mo or something. Still dealing with 326UK sending me S14 coils (thus the current stance). Rear is completely bottomed, front only has 5mm more it can be lowered and no point when I am wanting to lower it another inch all around at minimum. 326UK has stopped returning emails. Covid hitting right as the email chain started didn't help anything either. Japan keeps directing me to UK and USA. 326 USA, understandably, didn't want any part of a refund/exchange due to UK mistake. So am now at a loss as I was dead set on 326 after talking with friends (and been fanboy for years). Dreams would be fly to Japan and order in person so I know everything is exactly what it should be......next best is most likely Streeter.

Sorry for rant. Just bummed. I get mistakes happen, and I don't even care who or what just want the correct coils I originally ordered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stein180sx View Post
T. You are a way better man than I would have been through that whole situation. Car is coming together great!
Yea not much I could about all the motor fuss. Accept and move forward. Sad when somebody you trust and believe in lets you down like that. Always figured no matter what I could trust in his motor building. Nope. So am very thankful Sammy Tiger was able to get it proper sorted and corrected for me.