Thread: GA: S13 build
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 11:10 PM   #55
S13project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
S13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAILURE View Post
Oh I definitely believe it haha, you would of had better lighting even with the bricks off.

Can't wait to see what more is to come on this.
Hopefully driving it! Working out a couple kinks and waiting for a date with my tuner. Then get to shake it down and toss it around

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
I dig the catch can. Definitely let us know how testing goes, as I'd love something like that on mine. Space gets tight real fast when you've got all the fancy bits haha.
Exactly why I was set on doing the over the shroud catch can and since no one offered a 3 port version that I could get my hands on, we made our own. Biggest things I want to make sure of are that it doesn't start weighing down the fan shroud once everything starts getting good and hot with some heat soak from a full day of drifting. Still contemplating a drain setup, but being that it sits flat I'm doubtful anything other than unhooking it and holding it up on one side will really help clear it out.Other concern is that it stays secured by that single screw. Honestly quite weary of that but haven't seen/heard much of that happening with the multiple brands that make the two port ones, a couple use steel which baffles me. Am hopeful to get a couple events in before end of year to see how well it all holds up, car included, and then will start working out details/materials/pricing.