Thread: My SR20VET...
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 08:41 AM   #127
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post
Can you keep the A/C with VE head?

Also, did you make that 4" intake pipe? or did you purchase it with air filter? I ordered 3071r and need pretty much same intake set up
Sure, you can set it up to work with the VE. Same SR/KA compressor would be used.

I bought that intake pipe. It's just a 4" 45.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teigen View Post
Wow nice build man, I must say that it surely looks like my build!
Looky ass that i for once was, i got my hand on a BTCC engine that comes from a primera during the late 90s in UK.

Anyway, the CAS is the same problem for me, and I looked at the mazworx cam sensor, but as it was no images of anyone using it (as I could find) I assumed it ti be mounted trough the ricer cover or something, and that is a non go for me. The BTCC rocer covers are of magnezium and they came in very limited numbers so I won't put a hole into it haha.
Perfect setup mate, Surely hope to see this build running, and I require som dyno/mapping video of high rpm bet that beast is pushing out 600 rwhp.
Mine is built for 1100, hoping to have the car finished april-may, but might turn the key in January Keep it up!
Thanks for the kind words sir. I doubt I'll have an issue hitting the 600hp mark. There will definitely be some videos once the car is running. I'm hoping for the beginning of next year.