View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 10:37 AM   #42
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Kinda a big pixel dump but I started the thread so I feel its okay haha

First pictures I actually took were some B/W outside of a few test shots around my house. Went up to panama city for the hoildays in decemeber. Shot 90% in the drive there and back doing a lot of landscape. Recently was inspired by James Peterson for his dumb contrast B/W pictures. Was really happy with a lot of the pictures on B/W picture profile with bumped up contrast. Great out of camera pictures. These were last ones I had on my phone but I have about 100-200 pictures very similar.

Most of these are raw but downscaped to 2mb jpeg from sony app trasnfer and if edit was on my phone with snapseed

This is what I meant by orange/warm tones. Hate the colors, Im sure if I shot neutral and messed with the profile more it be more true to eye. I think these were all on vivd profile which is disgusting imo

This is more true to eye, my buddies daihatsu. Using it as a mobile studio, he shoots nikon and does studio work. Also has 2 Rx7 FC, a cosmo, GS300 and something else. I like these pictures to post for our local meets. I havent messed much with picture editing which is a whole different ball game. I just mainly shoot whatever catches my eye.

REALLY stoked about these. Took a few hundred pics that night but got a handful of good shots. Shooting at night with a 1.2 and manual focus is almost impossible for a moving subject. The last ones with tail light blur is my favorite. Looks exactly like Initial D animation.

This is what I mean lowlight. Shot this at 64k I think, 1.2 and was for 1 or 1.5 seconds HANDHELD at 2am. Looks really wonky but for just moonlight. You think this was just badly edit or even some expired film shot at mid day.

These are more my style of pictures. 86 is first guy to ever ask me out right to take some pictures. Cool guy, the kouki is my buddy who runs the meet. If youre even in south FL stop by on a thursday night! Amazing group of people, laid back. No burnout, noise, and attention sports.

Last it my POS, my car never looks this clean. Its normally in dirty from DD everyday and never getting a chance to wash it. Built KA-T e85 and AC. Wheels are eh, getting some Blitz Z2 soon and hopefully get it one color again.

R3b is offline   Reply With Quote